The question is not “Will I experience major changes in my life?” The question is “Will I be as prepared as I should be to handle them?”
The Retirement Education & Lifestyle Transition Planning Program can help you prepare for a life transition. It is a self-paced educational program, meaning you work at your own pace, to learn more about yourself and how to make a successful transition to the next phase of your life.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You’re struggling with the idea of a career change.
- Your company wants you to relocate, disrupting the lives of you and your family.
- You’re facing forced retirement, within a very tight time frame.
- You’re feeling dissatisfied with your job and just want a change.
- You’re planning on retiring in a few years and haven’t got a clue what to do with yourself.
The objective of the Lifestyle Transition Planning Program is to help you research and prepare for the inevitable major changes in life.
The Online Program guides you, step by step, through a series of exercises to help you determine the things you have or need to acquire, to make your dreams come true.
Your goal is to assess what’s involved in your transition and determine its potential for personal growth, continued or increased happiness, and availability of opportunities. Our goal is to assist you by providing the tools to help you focus on key elements associated with that transition.