The Pre-Retirement Education Program©
Recently there has been a significant change in the nature of retirement. Your employees are faced with personal issues such as:
- The length of time they may be in the “new” retirement
- Uncertainty about the workplace
- Overall concern about the retirement transition
- Consideration of early retirement options
- The desire to remain productive in the work force.
- What am I going to do in the next stage of my life?
The Program Topics
- What are some of the major transitions in life and which ones are likely to occur for me?
- What do I know about getting older and progressing through life’s stages?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages associated with a transition?
- What is the relationship between life as it is now and life as it will be in the future?
- What are the personal qualities and abilities that I can count on?
- What job/career issues, lifestyle issues and significant life events issues should I consider?
Helping Your Employees
Our programs have been created to assist both Human Resources and Legal needs by:
- Teaching employees how to develop life goals and objectives.
- Going beyond facts and figures and shifting the focus to life management.
- Wrapping life management and lifestyle transition planning around retirement education.
The bottom line for the corporation is that by providing this kind of education and training it is better able to recruit and retain qualified employees.